- Garlic and its miraculous properties cause your hair to remain black if you continue to eat garlic.
- Garlic helps to treat respiratory diseases and bronchitis by strengthening the immune system. It has antioxidant characteristics and is used as an effective drug to remedy infections.
- Garlic with allicin reduces the risk of catching a cold for you in the cold seasons. Allicin is an active and principal part of garlic that can kill pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
- Eating garlic can lead to the treatment of heart disease and lowering blood pressure.
- It is strongly recommended for those people who have lost their appetite due to illness or any other cause.
- Asthma, pertussis, rheumatism, sciatica, hemorrhoids, stomach ulcers and seizures are some of the diseases that have a short-term therapeutic effect by daily eating a piece of garlic.
- Garlic is recommended for the prevention of Alzheimer. It also acts as a sedative. The properties of garlic can make it a substitute for nerve pills. If you want to be tolerant and calm, do not forget the garlic.
- The excessive consumption of garlic causes liver poisoning.
- The bad smell of garlic is one of its unpleasant traits for people. If you are a person who attends a party and work every day, be sure to remove the smell after eating garlic.
- Nausea and heartburn are reported after eating the high amounts of garlic. Garlic with gastric acid reflux into the esophagus causes heartburn, nausea and vomiting.