Instagram is the fastest growing photo sharing platform ever! With 600 million users and 400 million daily users, Instagram is a gold mind for bloggers. Instagram can drive traffic to your blog, deposits in your bank account, networking , and get your content out there for the world to see. Instagram is worth all the hype, however it is highly competitive. Keeping followers is mega hard. One day you gained thirty followers and the next day you have dropped forty. What the hell just happened?
One thing you definitely have to do is utilize hashtags.
Hashtags tips to get more traffic below!
1.Hashtags can get your pics seen more by people who are not already following you. If you are hashtagging #every #single #word you probably won’t get much engagement. Use hashtags that are relevant with each picture. #exercise will be confusing under a pic of you eating chocolate cake. Use hashtags that are relevant to your brand, audience,and products.
2 Get On The Top Posts. Go to the magnifying glass on Instagram and click on tags. Type in your niche, let’s say beauty blogger. What you will see next is all of the hashtags that have the word beauty blogger that people use and the actual number of how many times it has been used. The word beauty blogger has been used 1.3 million times. Click on the word and then you can see all the pics that have this particular hashtag. There are two categories Top Posts and Most Recent. The goal is to get on the top post section. With beauty blogger being used 1.3 million times it will be not an easy task to get to the top. The secret is to use hashtags that are at least 100,000-500,000. That way it’s easier to get to the top posts. All the hashtags that are used that are similar to beauty blogger will populate along with the number of times it has been used. Then choose which ones you will utilize. Do this for all the words describing your niche.
3. Search the top posts and your competitors for hashtags they are using. If they are consistently using the same hashtags, they must work right? It might can get tiresome looking at all of their hashtags, but it will be worth it when your views pick up.
4. Brand Hashtags– If you are just starting out, hashtagging your business name will not work right now. It’s okay to use, but until your brand is well known, not many people will be searching for it. Once business really starts booming, brand your own hashtags. In the meantime, stick with the hashtags that your clients and customers would be using. Let’s say you are a fitness influencer. What do you think your potential clients would be searching on Instagram? Exercise tips, weightloss, healthy eating, thigh workout, weightloss journey, cardio tips, etc. That should be the hashtags you use under your pics.
Always keep in mind who your clients are and what they would be searching. Those are the exact hashtags to use to lead them straight to your page.
5. Avoid Spammer Hashtags– #like4like, #follow4follow, are hashtags to avoid at all costs. These hashtags will attract bots, spammers, and other people who have no intention to follow you for your content. These are popular hashtags, but you want organic followers who truly are interested in your brand. Not just following you to increase their followers.
6.Business Account-Switch to a business account so you can track how effective your posts are doing. This way you can see the number of accounts that started following after your post. The number of unique accounts that have seen your post which is your reach. The number of impressions, the overall number of how many times it has been seen.
Just go to your account settings and you will see the option to turn your account into a business account.
You will then be asked to login to your Facebook account and asked which Facebook account you want to connect. You have to be an administrator of the page you want to connect.
You can also gauge the best times to post by reviewing these stats on your business account. You posted at 3pm on a Friday and got 4,000 reached and 10,000 impressions versus posting at 12am with only a reach of 200 and 120 impressions. Take note!
7. See What Hashtags Your Type of Customers Are Already Using-
More than likely, hashtags your audience is using, other people are using it, too. This will help you reach more people who would be interested in your products.
Instagram has made it where you can look up hashtags and see how many of your followers have actually used that hashtag. This only works on mobile and not on a desktop computer.
8. Use Hashtags On Your Stories– You can now put hashtags in your Instagram Stories. You can put the hashtags in text, in a sticker, or a location tag. Posted as text, it is underlined. As a sticker, it can be stylized.
Used strategically, hashtags can get your brand seen on Instagram by people that might not know your company even existed. Even though hashtags can help your business, remember that just hashtags won’t keep people’s attention. Really make your Instagram page reflect your brand. Be authentic with what you post. Once you get them to see your page based on an hashtag, make sure you keep their attention there with your great product and ideas.
Make up to 50K this holiday season! Get the EXACT sales funnels, emails, templates, 3 hour workshop, an ebook that have been used to make 100K launches for my network Crowned for Success! And we are offering a payment plan! Click the link to start your journey to a successful holiday season!
Business and mindset coach here. Empowering you to find your passion, build your business, and live the life of your dreams! Check out my podcast debuting in Feb. 2021 Your Small Business Podcast. A platform where small businesses can put their business in the spotlight and grow! Email me if interested in being on the show at email@example.com
Facebook Gazillionaire Girl Gang business page: www.facebookcom/Gazillionaire-Girl-Gang-102727691668795/
How To Grow Your Tribe Ebook-https://www.amazon.com/Gazillionaire-Girl-Gangs-Guide-Tribe-Find-ebook/dp/B08NYD4CJK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=gazillionaire+girl+gang&qid=1610824599&sr=8-1