Herman Cain, a former Republican presidential candidate, has passed on leaving the best memories ever. The CEO of a Godfather Pizza was a major figure popularly known as a politician. The 74-year-old had battled Corvid-19 for 2 weeks before giving up the ghost. He had shone in various endeavors, placing him among the most successful ever.
Let’s take a peek on how he had been a man of valor with the most achievements.
1. Herman was a bookworm! He earned eight honorary degrees from different colleges.
2. With a master’s degree in Computer Science, Cain worked with the United States Department of the Navy. He furthered by working at Coca-Cola.
3. He also worked with Pillsbury Company later attaining the position of Vice President.
4. Around the 1980s, he got employed in Burger King where he created a good success. Herman was the CEO and former Chairman of Godfather Pizza.
5. He later emerged the President and CEO of the National Restaurant Association.
6. Without a break, Herman stepped up more. He emerged as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
7. Following, He served at the Kemp Commission and as the senior adviser to Bob Dole’s presidential campaign.
8. Herman was a board member of Whirlpool. In the year 2002, he performed as an executive lecturer at Gallup Organization.
9. He also wrote several books from political to leadership to business philosophies. Some of his books that were widely accepted include:
This Is Herman Cain!
They Think You’re Stupid:
Why Democrats Lost Your Vote
The CEO of Self: You’re in Charge
Speak as a Leader: Develop the Better Speaker in You.
10. Breaking grounds for Herman was without limits. He began playing the role of leader early and firmly. In 2011, he took up the baton contesting for presidential office, U.S. with the past U.S. president, Barrack Obama. He eventually lost to post to Obama.
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Leave a Reply