VOTE RUN LEAD (https://www.voterunlead.org ) the nation’s largest and most diverse training program for women to run for office, will be hosting a post-election virtual discussion this upcoming Saturday (11/21) titled Love & Democracy: The Women Who Made It Happen, and I wanted to invite you to attend. The event will discuss the real stories behind the election – the hard work on the ground, the real threats to our safety, and the stories that the media have missed about the power of organizing and who is behind it.
What: Join us for a powerful community forum centered on providing support, love, and healing. Hear from frontline experts who will share an election analysis and give us a closer look at the role of women and BIPOC communities in this election and discuss how women paved the way for systematic change in this history-making election.
Where: Online (link to come!)
Who: Confirmed speakers include:
- Emily Sirota, Colorado State Representative
- Jotaka Eaddy, Founder & CEO Full Circle Strategies
- Nse Ufot, CEO of The New Georgia Project
- Ariel Hill-Davis, co-founder of Republican Women for Progress (RWFP)
- Nsé Ufot, Executive Director, New Georgia Project
- Jena Griswold, Colorado Secretary of State
- Queen Afua, Best Selling Author & Holistic Health Expert
- Brianna Carmen, Director of Organizing and Partnerships, Voto Latino
- De’Vonna Pittman, Former Candidate for Hennepin County Commissioner
- Samra Brouk, State Senator-elect, NY-55
Feel free to RSVP if you’d like to attend (and let us know if you plan on joining so we can be on the lookout!). We’d love it if you could make it for this inspiring conversation.
TREMG BLOG! – COVERING ENTERTAINMENT NEWS WITH A PURPOSE AS WELL AS EMPOWERMENT STORIES OF EVERYDAY PEOPLE. #tremg
MORE ABOUT OUR BRAND:
We Are Dedicated To The Underground Community of Talent….
The RedEyeMediaGroup strives to reach the underground community as it pertains to marketing, public relations, event planning, and talent management. They also believe that it is important to give back and all of their work involves heavily into contributing to not for profit causes. They believe that with the proper tools talent at any level can reach their full potential.
CONTACT THEREDEYEMEDIAGRP@GMAIL.COM OR FIND US SOCIALLY FOR MORE INFO