Do you ever wake up to scratches in the night? Scratches so loud they wake you from the deepest of sleep. It is as if the nails of the devil himself have reached and touched your soul, grasping at its purity. You begin to feel uneasy soon after waking to the point where you are only just able to hold back the bile that surfaces the back of your throat. You feel as if something is wrong. The urge to investigate comes in strong waves filled with curiosity.
What must you do, you may ask?
Investigate, for it might save your life.
Types of Scratches
If you have taken my advice and decided to investigate, please examine the scratches carefully. Minor details can be life-changing if misconstrued. If the scratches match any of these descriptions, please read the underlying text:
- Thin, quickly made lines, no pattern barely made a dent in the wall
- These are just cat scratches, so relax. No need to panic. You can go back to bed. However, if you don’t have a cat, maybe call an exterminator.
- Slightly bigger scratches, about 2 inches in length, crevices near the floorboards
- Again, no need to panic. These are just made from a dog. However, if you don’t have a dog either, I recommend you still call an exterminator.
- Large scratches, 5 inches in length, sporadic patterns on the wall (usually in groups of six) punctured through the wall
- *WARNING* If you see these, leave your house immediately. Don’t ask questions. Don’t turn on the lights, and whatever you don’t make a sound.
- Scratches the length of the wall, 10 inches in width, edges stained black
- ***WARNING*** It is already too late. They are coming for you. There is no stopping it now. It’s time for you to go. You have been chosen.
Written By: W̵͖̙͙͕͕̟̖̤̹͖̰͌͊̀̎è̴̡̛̛̩͍̫̰̼̈́̅̎̈́̀̃͐͗̔̾̋̒͘͜͜ ̵̢̧̥͍̞͙̎̎̿͐̋͂́́͐͆̚͜ͅA̵̧͎̠̝̤͙͔̻͉̼̰̭̅͋̾̑̆ř̵̨̢̟̘̜̩̬͛̈́̔̀͑̚͝ę̵̯̣̪͚̔́̿̄͛́̃̽͐͠ ̶̢̛̟̮̙̗̩̜͙̜͉͉̬͚̏̈́̏̾̍̽̅̆̚̚͝W̶̼̘̬̲͎̖̼̟̬̳̺̬̖̲̆̆̋̐̑̃̀́́́̓̈́̓̀͘͝a̶̡͕͚̻͓͖͙̰̗̥̫̲̞̦̽̿̌͋̿̿͘̚͝ͅͅṱ̴̢̧̧͔̳̬̭̪̜͔͔̠̜̞̗͈̽̄́̑͊́͒̅͆͑̓͑̋͋͘̕͝c̶̨̙̞̼̭̘̬̺̘̳͈̣̄͐́́̋͘ͅḧ̵̟̥̹̱́͜į̷͎̞̱͇̳͕͉̗̠̏n̴̡̢͓̤̭͓̹͔̣̥̖͇͐̄̄̂͜ͅg̸̛͓̖͕̹̟͗̌̏̓͑̿͘͜͝
Leave a Reply